Monday, August 10, 2026

Kevin's Natural Foods

 My family and I have been a huge fan of Kevin's natural food products for the last year or two. We enjoy how wonderful they taste and also that they are gluten free. One of the ways we prepare these meals is by heating it up and then also cooking rice- putting the cooked rice in a bowl and topping it with the Kevin's meat. It is a quick and easy meal for our busy family and our kids gobble it up. With the ingredient lists of these products I really feel comfortable serving these to my family on any given week night dinner. I was super excited to get to try the new Kevin's frozen family sized dinners. These come with more than just the meat! Our family has already loved the butter chicken recipe but to get to try it with the rice and peas already mixed in was a huge hit. These are bags found in the frozen food section. We found them at Target and the regular price is $15 a bag. So feeding a whole family an entree for $15 is not bad at all and it was so easy to prepare. I know they will be something we use a lot of in this upcoming school year. 


Thank you to to Kevin's and Tryazon for allowing us to try these new products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment