Saturday, June 2, 2012

House for Sale Meade Kansas

Well I am trying to get our house sold so I am hoping I can get this to show up when someone types in houses for sale in Meade. Since we are moving we are having to sell our house again. I am super sad as I have grown to love our house but I guess it is time for someone else to live it in. It is a 2400 square foot home, with three bedrooms on the main floor and two "non coded" (meaning there is not a fire escape window downstairs but one room is right next to the stairs) two living rooms one up and one down. 2 bathrooms, a kitchen that has recently been remodeled and hardwood floors throughout the whole upstairs. It also has a wood fenced in backyard- and a three car detached shed/garage building. Plus another shed and both of these have electricity. We are asking 125,500 for more info or to see the house call 785-640-0357 or 913-594-2804

No comments:

Post a Comment