Thursday, November 1, 2012

Purex Plus Oxi

Well I was blessed again to get to try a product and then send a coupon out to a few lucky readers.  The product is called Purex Plus Oxi.This was my favorite Purex laundry soap I have gotten to try yet! I was EMPRESSED. Here are a couple of reasons I was so impressed. 1) It is that time of year where it isn't cold or hot which means my kids have socks on their feet but not always shoes. And this also means DiRTY socks from when I don't catch them when they run out of the house. This product did a great job on getting out the dirt on the little socks that I have had to wash these past few weeks. 2) I enjoyed the scent. I am a big scent fan when it comes to my laundry soap and I haven't ever really liked Purex's smell but I really enjoyed this one fresh out of the dryer and even a day or two after when I was putting the clothes away (yes this last week it took a few days to get clothes put away. Tell me an item or items you could have used with this product in the last week or two and you are entered. You may enter on here or on Facebook.

Purex provided me with a sample of Purex plus Oxi so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

  1. This one is easy! Considering we had a stomach bug last week, we had lots of really icky laundry. I really could have used it on sheets. Also, as Ada has had more than my fair share of blow-out diapers recently, so I have an sevearal yucky baby outfits that needed special laundry attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My winter thick blankets...as i will be digging them out for my bed

    ReplyDelete