Monday, February 18, 2013

Dry Idea AdvancedDry

Newest product that has gotten sent to me to try and give to you, my readers is Dry Idea Advanced Dry antiperspirant and deodorant.  I was going to say how great a time of year it was to start thinking about deodorant with how nice the weather was on Sunday but now there is like a chance of 9 inches of snow in our forecast. I am hoping we get it! The claim of this product is that it offers odor protection for up to 72 hours, this is good for me seeing as that is about how often I remember to put on deodorant or get in a shower these days with four little ones around. :) They sent me a roll on deodorant, and here is the funny story- I just thought you rolled it on and I was like this stuff does not work, after about a week of thinking this product just couldn't do what it claimed I read the lid that says in BIG LETTERS SHAKE WELL... so I started doing that and what do you know- it started working like it claimed. They also have this product available in gel and aerosol.
You can enter to win on this blog by leaving a comment I know many people say they have a problem getting their comment to stick so YOU WILL BE entered if you comment on my facebook post about this blog as well. I have FIVE free coupons this time so I hope that I have a lot of people who enter. To enter this contest tell me your favorite way to sweat- Mine is any beachbody.com workout, I am going to the doctor to get released on Monday can not wait to get started. Then I will really know if this Dry Idea product that claims "Never let them see you sweat" really REALLY works. I will draw winners on Saturday. Open to anyone at all I will mail the coupon to you. 
Just so you know I was given a free sample of this product and all the words stated above are my own. Enter because if you don't you can't win GOOD LUCK!!

2 comments:

  1. I love to run! Can't wait to start again after baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zumba!! And lounging in the hot sun lol its the laziest way to sweat

    ReplyDelete