Monday, February 3, 2014

Pampers Swaddlers in size 4 and 5

I have to admit- when my babies are first born I am pretty much a diaper snob. I enjoy Pampers Swaddlers because I feel they do the best and keeping those tiny tushes as dry as possible given what they have to go through! So I was pretty excited to hear that they were now going to carry bigger sizes. Crowdtap gave me two coupons to use to try them out and I really liked them. They are the same quality as the smaller sizes and were exactly what I want in a disposable diaper. Javan was happy to get to share them with a friend- too bad they couldn't get together that day though. Javan had a horrible cough and they had the flu run through their family. But I think we were all excited to get to try the new sizes of Pampers Swaddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment