Monday, August 11, 2014

#TruFanStand!

Well we had a fun time this weekend hosting a Lemonade stand at our house. The kids were great and helped to make the sign for me.


Truvia and crowdtap sent me a full sized baking blend pack and a full sized spoon able truvia product. I was very skeptical of the product making my cookies taste different. I have been making the same cookies since I was a jr in high school I was going to notice. Yet after using the product I DIDN'T notice. I was impressed. We also made freshly squeezed lemonade mad lemon limeade and they also tasted really awesome. The Truvia package said that you can have the same great taste with 75% less calories and I have to say I really was impressed. Thank you Crowdtap and Truvia for letting me try this great product free and giving me a chance to voice my opinion on the product. Let me know if you plan to make the #sweetswitch. I am interested to hear what others say.

1 comment:

  1. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind.

    ReplyDelete