Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion and Aveeno Protect and Hydrate lotion Review

I love Aveeno products. They are always what I turn to when I have a new baby because it never fails that for the first few months of their lives their skin is super sensitive. I had always thought of Aveeno as a baby product but I have been given the opportunity to try their product designed for me! I really have dry skin and need a product that lasts on my legs now that summer is coming and I am wearing shorts more often. I really enjoy the lasting effects that the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion had on my legs. I didn't have to reapply after a few hours it lasted all day. I really enjoyed the Protect and Hydrate lotion as well. I used this one on my face when we went to an eight hour outdoors event.  I have extremely sensitive facial skin so I was trying it out to see if I would break out. No breaks out just great protection. I still love the Aveeno product line but I didn't realize I was going to be able to continue to enjoy it even as my kids get older. Thank you Crowdtap and Aveeno for sending me a free product to review. All the words stated here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment