Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tryazon Sterno S'mores party and review

Sterno is a company I only recently learned about. My husband and his family have a tradition of having fondue on New Year's Eve. So I knew there were these little cans of "something!" that could keep a fire going. When I heard that the company had now made a S'Mores product that would allow my family and I to make S'mores in my house whenever I wanted them rain, shine or even SNOW! I was so excited to get a chance to try it out. The fact that they wanted me to host the party on Kiah's birthday made it even better. There is not much to the part of the S'mores maker it is fitted to fit marshmallows, chocolate and crackers so that was pretty cool. Then there was a place to hold the little can that would burn for forty five minutes and it had a cage over the top of it so that it would protect people from getting too close to an open flame. The kids (and adults had a great time using this and it really made nice toasted marshmallows. It was super easy to start the flame- and it was also easy to put the flame out when we were done using it. If there is one thing I need to emphasize is make sure there is always an adult in the room. This is an open flame!!! At one point Kiah caught her marshmallow on fire and wasn't quite sure what to do with it. We blew on it and that was that, but it could easily start a fire so just be careful to have all papers out of the way and and adult present at all times. We have had so much fun with this product and I know we will use it for years to come. If you are interested in buying one I have a $15 rebate code!!! Just let me know!


Winners of our giveaway. Actually my nephew won it but I gave the box to his parents!

Thank you Tryazon and Sterno for letting us try out this product for free. We really enjoyed it and all the words here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment