Thursday, August 17, 2017

July Freebies

Hey look it's only the middle of August and I am done with JULY!!! I know I know still not as caught up as I would like to be but getting closer! I went from having over 1400 emails to down to averaging 300. Here are the fun things I got this month. Now that 2017 is halfway over I would say my three favorite sites are Crowdtap- just because it is fun and I get a lot of fun samples to try and a few $5 gift cards. Also the other super good one is Opinion Outpost, I am making about $20 a month from this company and I don't spend a huge amount of time with them but they do send a lot of emails. My very favorite is Tryazon. We had a party in June, July and I am hosting another one next week. I love working with this company.
C+R Research
July 31st $1 Amazon gift card

Crowdtap
July 12th 3 RX Kids protein bars, 2 free product coupons and 2 $1 off coupons
July 28th $5 Amazon gift card

IPSOS
July 31st two packs of Tortillas to test

L’Oreal Beauty Company
July 1st Facial cleansing pad
July 26th $20 Amazon gift card

Opinion Outpost
July 23rd $20 Paypal

Magazines
Parents August
Outside August

MLB
July 17th $25 resturant.com credit (for filling out a survey)

My Coke Rewards
July 19th 500 MB of Data for Verizon phones

MyMagazineSharing
July 18th Bag of Organic Tostitos chips and a coupon for free Tostitos touch of lime salsa

MySurvey
July 5th moisturizer to test

Sweepstakes
July 9th Goatee Records tank top

Tryazon
July 16th   2 3Doodler Create Pens (one to be used as a door prize!), 10 extra packs of 3Doodler Create plastic, a DoodleStand and 2 Doodle Pads

Twitter Insiders
July 18th $5 Amazon gift code


1 comment: