Thursday, August 17, 2017

July Freebies

Hey look it's only the middle of August and I am done with JULY!!! I know I know still not as caught up as I would like to be but getting closer! I went from having over 1400 emails to down to averaging 300. Here are the fun things I got this month. Now that 2017 is halfway over I would say my three favorite sites are Crowdtap- just because it is fun and I get a lot of fun samples to try and a few $5 gift cards. Also the other super good one is Opinion Outpost, I am making about $20 a month from this company and I don't spend a huge amount of time with them but they do send a lot of emails. My very favorite is Tryazon. We had a party in June, July and I am hosting another one next week. I love working with this company.
C+R Research
July 31st $1 Amazon gift card

Crowdtap
July 12th 3 RX Kids protein bars, 2 free product coupons and 2 $1 off coupons
July 28th $5 Amazon gift card

IPSOS
July 31st two packs of Tortillas to test

L’Oreal Beauty Company
July 1st Facial cleansing pad
July 26th $20 Amazon gift card

Opinion Outpost
July 23rd $20 Paypal

Magazines
Parents August
Outside August

MLB
July 17th $25 resturant.com credit (for filling out a survey)

My Coke Rewards
July 19th 500 MB of Data for Verizon phones

MyMagazineSharing
July 18th Bag of Organic Tostitos chips and a coupon for free Tostitos touch of lime salsa

MySurvey
July 5th moisturizer to test

Sweepstakes
July 9th Goatee Records tank top

Tryazon
July 16th   3Doodler Create Pens (one to be used as a door prize!), 10 extra packs of 3Doodler Create plastic, a DoodleStand and 2 Doodle Pads

Twitter Insiders
July 18th $5 Amazon gift code


1 comment: