Monday, October 16, 2017

Snazaroo Face painting party! Review and website coupon


Ok sometimes I apply to host parties just because I know this is something I would never think to take on on my own. That would be face painting. Almost all of the faces painted here were painted by me!! WHAT?? Yes I know it is actually pretty easy! Snazaroo sent several products along with a few idea books and we had fun painting faces. I liked the paint because it seemed very easy on the skin- I have a few kids with sensitive kids and there was no smell to the paint and it just felt very natural on their faces. It was also very easy to apply to their faces and the best part- when it was time to take it off- it didn't have to be super scrubbed off it came over very nicely in the shower with just water. I liked that they also sent some different sizes of brushes and some sponges as well. Right now with this code (TRYAZON)you 
can get 20% off their website through the month of October. Thank you to Tryazon and Snazaroo for just a great party experience we had so much fun! All product was given to me in return for my review. All the words here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment