Monday, November 13, 2017

Barilla Pasta Party Review

Pasta and Party are always two words that go very well together. Apparently that I why I had so many people show up at my house on Friday night! We loaded eleven adults and fifteen kids into our house and had a great Barilla Pasta party. Barilla now has pasta that you can make in 60 seconds in the MICROWAVE??!!!!! I was skeptical at first because come on pasta kind of thrives on being slowly boiled to death I thought but I was very impressed and so were my guests! The bag just goes straight into the microwave after you open a corner cook it for 60 seconds and then it's ready and the cool thing to me was the packaging wasn't too hot to handle. I made 20 bags of this and never once felt any hot or burning on my hands. We decided these products are good for kids learning to cook, or my 11 year old who is scared to make macaroni and cheese on the stove top because of fear of it boiling over. My mom thought this would be great for my grandfather who has parkinson's and can't really make something on the stove top either because of fear of burning himself.  Several thought it would be a fun gift to send to college students in a care package. We also enjoyed some of the Barilla pasta sauces and pestos. My kids LOVED their pesto recipe and so did all the people who came over, and literally I had it made in three minutes the only thing that took any time was cutting the tomatoes. I haven't priced this in my grocery store yet but I found it online for $1.79 which isn't too bad for something that makes two pretty large serving sizes. Thank you Tryazon and Barilla for allowing me to host such a fun party! I did receive a free product but all the words here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment