Wednesday, January 31, 2018

December freebies and survey incentives

I did a horrible job of keeping track of things in December but look at this it is technically still January and I am DONE with December! After looking through my overall things I go this year the winners of favorite sites for me are for cold hard cash- Opinion Outpost- I brought in $220 dollars in 2017 as far as which site gives me the best products I have to say Tryazon has been awesome and got even more awesome in January! Focus point is a new one that I didn't actually know I could qualify for but I finally did I did a 90 minute session about instant potatoes and was given a $90 gift card. I hope to use them ore this year! I can't wait to share that part with you. I have no giveaway this month but will for sure next month! 

Coke Rewards
Dec 8th $5 Target gift card

E-Rewards
Dec 21st $50 I-Tunes gift card

Focus Point
Dec 31st $90 Visa gift card

Mills Advisory Panel
Dec 31st $10 Amazon gift card

Opinion Outpost
Dec 19th $20 Paypal

Twitter Insiders Cabin

Dec 28th $10 amazon code

No comments:

Post a Comment