Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sambucol Back to School

Back to school is here and along with that is the start of the spread of germs. Sambucol is an immunity support that comes in many different forms. The products are made with the black elderberry and was developed in 1991. The sample products they sent were of the gummies. But I was also excited to have the throat lozenges and the cold and flu medicine. Is it funny that I am excited to get the flu to see if the meds work? Just kidding I don't really want to get sick but I am excited to see how this medicine works. I like how it is all natural so I feel it is safe for me to share with everyone in my family. Thank you to Tryazon and Sambucol for allowing me to try this with my friends and family. It is always fun to get to try something to make us all healthy this school season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment