Saturday, November 16, 2019

Meribel and Tryazon party and Review

If you are looking for a fuzzy and fun gift for your child this Christmas season look no further than Meribel Designs. We got the dog which is a pick a boo animal. The cute little dog sings a song "Do your ears hang low" and then the ears move up and down! My youngest (age 6) loves it. I think age six and down is perfect. Now the walkie talkie pig- EVERYONE loved the pig! You hit a button and then say something and the pig repeats what you say in a high pitched voice! My kids loved it and we even had adults who had a lot of fun with it as well. We also really loved the slippers- my oldest and I were a bit disappointed because even though they say one size fits most we were size 10s and they do not fit people with size ten and up feet! I really liked the coffee mug- the smoothness of the mug and I would love to gift these with other sayings on it for my friends. Thanks Meribel and Tryazon for the opportunity to host this party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment