Thursday, December 12, 2019

#TinkeringForAll #Tinkeringlabs Review and Pictures!

I had never heard of Tinkering Labs before we were able to host this party for Tryazon. These kits retail for about $50 and they come with several tools and gadgets to build things with.  I thought they would be more like lego kits where kids would follow directions but they are more about trying to have kids design things on their own and seeing what they can come up with giving only a challenge card for them to try to find some inspiration. A couple of the kids thought this was too hard and weren't too interested in trying to find a working product after failing several times. But my nine year old daughter stuck with it and made a working product! I think these kits are perfect for kids who want to be challenged and enjoy problem solving. It was for sure different than what these kids were used to since they had no directions to follow. I plan to donate both of my kits to the STEM club at my children's school and see what they can come up with! Thank you Tryazon and Tinkering Labs for this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment