Thursday, May 7, 2020

Silk'n Infinity Review


The Silk'n Infinity was a product I have been super intrigued by but with me losing my income over the last few months there was no way I could afford this product. However I did have had PLENTY  of time on my hand to use something like this. It was very informative to watch a zoom meeting with a representative of Silk'n to learn about the product and how to use it. At first I was terrified that it would hurt when I used it but it actually only feels hot on my skin and didn't hurt at all. When you click the button on your skin a bright light flashes and then you move on to the next section. It really almost seems like it's not doing anything because it's so easy to use. I do have a discount code for this product that is 30% off until March 10th if you are interested please let me know. I honestly have not decided if it works yet- they say you need to use it every two weeks for 8 weeks and I have only had a chance to use it twice I think I see results but I have not been able to use it enough yet to know if it works for sure but I am thinking I am seeing some results.  This product can be used from your cheekbones down. I have been trying it on my right side of my body to see if there is a difference so I guess when quarantine is over I will hopefully  look great on that side of my body LOL
Thank you Tryazon and Silk'n for the opportunity to use this product.  All the words here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment