Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purex UltraPacks


Are you looking for a non messy- so easy your child could do it laundry detergent? Ok so this is my third review on Purex products in the last several weeks. Yes December really was like Christmas with all of the products Purex sent to my house (thanks to them!) I had heard of these a bit on their web page and was super excited to get to try them out. My little ones love to "help" with laundry and usually the detergent is the WORST part, two kids fighting over who gets to put the detergent in usually ends with more out of the machine than in it. So I was excited to try the New Purex Ultra packs. If you have ever used the little liquid packets you put in your dishwasher you know about what they are like. Except they are thinner- the first time I touched one it scared me I was sure I was going to pop it! Now after using them for a couple of weeks I still have not popped one so feel they are a bit thicker than the look. All you have to do is throw one of these in the barrel of your washing machine and done ( bigger loads may need two) I thought they did a great job washing my clothes and I LOVED the ease of just tossing them in ( or the kids tossing them in.) Keep watching my blog because there were be FREE coupons for this product as well. I don't know how many coupons they will send so I will post the giveaway at a later time!

Purex provided a free sample of their UltraPacks laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment