Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Purex Crystals!






So Purex has been crazy busy sending me products to try. This last one had a double fun surprise it came with a Jockey terry performance sports bra! The product that I got to try this time is Purex Crystals. I would compare them to downy's unstoppables I didn't think they added as much scent as the Downy ones but I did like them. And my guess is in the store they will be much cheaper. You put the little crystals in your washing machine and they infuse your laundry with scent and long lasting freshness. I like to use this product on my sheets and my towels mostly because it really makes them smell good. They have three scents, lavender blossom, fresh spring waters, and tropical splash (which is the one I got to try) The product is "better" than fabric softener on your wicking fabrics because it doesn't have oil in it so the wicking product will continue to work! Jockey has a deal for my readers too you can get your own sports bra and get a 20% off coupon by following me link. Not only did I get to try this but I get to give these two products to one of my readers. I can't wait to see who wins! Just comment on this blog or on my facebook link and I will let you know on Saturday who the winner is (entries can be entered until Midnight friday night)

jockey and purex provided free samples of their products so I could review them. However all the opinions expressed here are mine

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good-would like to try it. I hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually like ERA, but these sound great. Love to give thema try!

    ReplyDelete