Friday, December 30, 2011

Purex Triple Action liquid detergent

I am usually a detergent snob- if you come to my house you will see a lot of Tide. I think it's because that is what I remember growing up and I enjoy the scents and think it works well. Recently I was able to try Purex's new Triple action liquid detergent. I was impressed! It worked for me just as well as the other brands and it is CHEAPER! Who isn't looking for a way to save money these days? My bit thing with detergent is always the scents. This product comes in five scents I can't wait to go to the store and smell them all. They also have a free and clear option for those of you with kids who need a more gentle detergent. I am sold I will continue buying this product. I will probably keep my Tide but when I can't find a sale on it I will be looking to use this product!

* Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own

1 comment:

  1. Walgreens has had sales on Purex several times and usually there were also coupons available which makes the deal even better. I just finished a bottle of the free and clear and really liked it. One of my sons doesn't like a scent so he liked this one.

    ReplyDelete