Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cool App

Ok so I had a terrible experience with Disneystore.com. I had received a gift card from the Disney rewards program and for some reason their website didn't like it so they charged my credit card. I was also mad because I had ordered a set for each one of the kids and two weeks after the order they informed my that Kiah's did not ship. So I was pretty upset. I emailed them three times and after five phone calls with nothing getting solved (each of these calls lasting about 20-30 minutes) I remembered something I had read in Reader's Digest about a new app called GRIPE, now I do not have a smart phone but you can use apps on facebook. I did not know this until about 3 months ago. What you do is you say what your problem is and with who AND what you want them to do to fix it. And somehow they link it to your facebook friends and their friends or something. The company then has 48 hours to resolve your issue. If it meets your expectations it doesn't get launched but if it does it said in my case 56,000 people would hear that they shouldn't shop here. AMAZING. Within MINUTES of posting it I had a phone call they could not get it figured out from there the next morning I got another phone call they had credited my credit card back and let me keep the pajamas. This was exactly what I had asked for. I thank GRIPE for fighting my case for me and I am thankful that the disney store did end up giving me what I asked for. I just want people who read this to know that the disneystore operators I some of the nicest phone operators I had ever had to deal with. I was very frustrated and they were very nice and Tried to help although they couldn't get it to work out for me. Will I shop with them again? Probably not online since this did take up about 6 hours of my life. But I am glad for the fact that it all worked out in the end. I think anyone who has a problem should use this site. I was VERY VERY impressed. Did ya'll notice I learned how to use the link thing on my blogs? So excited by that I have been meaning to use that for a long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment