Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lunchables Jr products

 
Over Labor day weekend Karis and her cousin Kara got to try a new product from Lunchables Jr. We were given the Very Beary Crunch one and the Ants on the Log. It was super funny to see Kiah and Justus try to figure out how they could get in on the snack fun. They also thought these looked really fun even though I tried to tell them these were for younger children. They didn't care they thought they were really fun. We opened the pack up and then Crowdtap had asked us to play a game or make a face with the shapes so we did that first. They thought that was pretty fun. The pack comes with three things all in a different compartment- on the Very Beary Crunch the teddy grahams and crackers went fast. Karis wasn't too sure what she thought of the dried fruit. I did try some and thought it had a bit of a weird texture for kiddos but Kiah and Justus who I let have the extras thought they were great. The Ants on a Log were a great hit and were gobbled up quickly. I thought they were both nice sized snacks but they retail for a bit more than I would like to pay I think I saw they are $1.75 a piece. But that is one reason I don't buy Lunchables too often because they are expensive. I think $1 would be a great price point on these and I wonder if they will be that when they are on sale I think they would be perfect for plane rides or long car rides I just don't think kids can open them themselves without spilling them. But I think we will for sure keep our eyes open for sales so we can have a few of these around for longer trips. Thanks Crowdtap for the sample- all opinions here are mine I was just given a sample by Crowdtap.

No comments:

Post a Comment