Monday, October 28, 2013

Truvia Natural Sweeteners

Today I got to share a sweet treat with my dear friend Wilma- I was asked by Crowdtap to share Truvia with a friend and so while we were having our Bible Study this morning we also had tea that we sweetened with Truvia- we both really enjoyed the flavor and thought it was "pleasant" I don't always add sugar to me hot tea so I would like to try Truvia's other products. They have full sized containers and you can substitute Truvia with sugar. I need to do more research to know how much of a health benefit it is and then it would also be good to know how much of a price difference it is. Because as far as the taste I thought it tasted great and didn't have an aftertaste like some of the other "healthy products."

No comments:

Post a Comment