Sunday, November 3, 2013

Another Purex Givaway!

Purex has decided to give one lucky mom a DAY OFF. All I can think is they must have been at my house this week and known I needed a day off! I have been busy trying to get rid of all my baby clothes. I don't know why I am bothering selling them it takes much more work than it would to just get rid of them but I got through a double tote of clothes and actually sold some! But my house fell apart as I was doing these clothes- then yesterday Kjell wanted to clean out the garage and it looks AWESOME! We got it so clean but once again that was time not in my house so my house still looked awful. I always say I need about one more hour in my day to get everything done. I can get everything pretty good but one thing always seems to suffer if I get caught up on my house I get behind on my surveys if I get caught up online I get behind on my reading. And usually the house suffers if anything else is caught up on! Oh well I wouldn't trade this time of my life for anything I enjoy so much my little mess makers and thank God everyday for a full house of kids. But if you are like me you could use a you day (and yes you will be behind when you get back) but it sure sounds like fun. Just click on my link to enter.http://insiders.purex.com/MomsWinaDayOff?id=222

No comments:

Post a Comment