Sunday, May 4, 2014

Herbal Essence Makes body wash?

Say whaaaaat?
it's true Herbal Essence has designed a product line of body washes. I have been able to try two of the new scents. The hello Hydration that is pictured and another one called body burst (it's orange) I have always been a fan of the HE brand- loving the scent it leaves behind on my hair so I was simply delighted when I found out they were going to have body wash. I enjoyed both scents very much and I did believe that the hydration one seemed to keep my skin fairly hydrated. I love little indulgences like good smelling body wash so I was happy to get to try this product. 

crowdtap sent me a free sample of the product above, however all reviews listed about it are my own words. Thanks CROWDTAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment