Friday, January 29, 2016

Neutrogena Healthy Skin anti-aging perfector and MoistureSmooth Color Stick Review

For those of you who really know me- I don't wear a lot of makeup- in fact most days I don't and when I do wear it I don't want it to be very noticeable.  You also know that I have extremely sensitive skin so I have to be very careful what I put on my face. I was so pleasantly surprised with my results that I tend to throw some on more days than I used to wear makeup. It just smooths out my skin and hides some of the blemishes well enough that I look put together. It is easy to apply and they have several different shades so that you can find the perfect one for you. My shade is 20 although I tried the 10 as well, the 20 was totally my shade. I looked and this product retails for about 15 dollars and is available at many different stores.
This was the other product I tried. I had very mixed feelings. Here's why I LOVED the product, I love shape of it, I loved the feel of putting it on my lips, I loved how it felt on my lips and I thought it lasted long. But I had to choose my color by looking at colors on line and I picked NUDE which matched my skin tone exactly making me look like I had no lips. I can not wait to try this in one of the other colors because like I said just chose the wrong color. Which would not happen in the store, because I could actually see them all in person! These retail for about 8 to 9 dollars each. 

Thank you to Crowdtap and Neutrogena for allowing me to try these products for free in exchange for my review. All the words here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment