Saturday, March 18, 2017

February Freebies and Survey Rewards!

This month was a little slower than last month but still a lot of fun prizes and rewards. Here is my list. I got 152 dollars in cash and prizes (I am not counting the shutterfly one, while it's a good deal I still have to spend money to use it so I don't count that one because I may or may not use it) Also Kjell had to work for the 52 free chicken sandwich meals :) He and Kiah got to have a fun adventure and spend the night in a tent at the opening of our new Chick-Fil-A but we are sure going to enjoy those! This time I am going to talk about a few of the companies I didn't talk about last time.
Checkout51- this is the first time I have actually cashed out with them. They are a company who pays you for buying groceries. If I buy something on their list (they used to give a quarter for 2 gallons of milk) then you just send the a picture of your receipt and they give you credit for it. It took me a long time to cash out but what I usually do is just take a look at their app before or after I shop and if there is anything I wanted or bought that was on the list I will do my picture. They always have some fruit or veggie and if you are a parent who buys diapers or a person who buys beer- this is a great site and you will cash out quickly!
Tryazon has a lot of fun products that I get to try and share with others. They are one of my favorites- a bit like House Party but doesn't seem to have quite the audience (yet) so I qualify quite often for the ones I want.
That is it for this month if you have any questions please let me know!!!


Checkout51
Feb 21st $20 Check

Chick-Fil-A
Feb 23rd 52 free chicken sandwich meal deals gift card (for Kjell sleeping in a tent)

Dillons
Feb 4th 1 free bottle of Kraft dressing coupon, 1 free bottle of Kroger brand dressing (only including freebies)

Harris Polls
$50 Olive Garden Gift Card

InSites Consulting
Feb 9th $50 Amazon Gift Card

IPSOS
Feb 7th $10 AMC GC

Magazines
Above Rubies #93
Bon Appetit March
Family Circle March
Family Fun Feb/March
Inc. March
Parents March
Real Simple March
Redbook March
Sports Illustrated Feb 13th
Sports Illustrated Kids March
Women’s Day March

Mail
Feb 3rd 2017 Calendar
Feb 6th Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner single samples
Feb 11th Persil one load laundry soap and $2 coupon
Feb 21st Keys for Kids
Feb 25th AHAVA mud mask 

Mom’s Meet
Feb 3rd Two full sized Dr Bronner’s Toothpaste, plus 20 brochures and samples to pass out at MOPS

Nielsen
Feb 27th $2 cash

Opinion Outpost
Feb 9th $20 Paypal

Proctor & Gamble
Feb 7th $20 Shutterfly credit

Tryazon

-->
Feb 14th 3 Wow Snack containers, 1 Wow spill proof cup, a box of Cheerios, six single packs of goldfish, six single packs of gummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment