Tuesday, April 18, 2017

SpinTales Duvet Tryazon Party

Well I was super excited to get to host another Tryazon party, and my kids always enjoy it when they get something cool to use as well! SpinTales is a company that has two products a duvet (which is what we got to try) and a rug. Using their app there are interactive stories that you can be a part of. Ours came with the three little pigs, little red riding hood, and Jack in the Beanstalk. Using the camera on my Ipad or Iphone we were able to follow the characters around the duvet and "see" them in 3D their website calls it augmented reality. There was a time when we were climbing the beanstalk that my phone was three feet off the ground. The kids really enjoyed the look of it and the duvet will look great on Karis's bed. It seems to be high quality and since it's a duvet nice and light and will be great for her bed this summer. I do need to be honest. We had dickens of a time with the app. For some reason we could not get it to work right on the iPad (which is how I wanted to do it because we had several other kiddos who were supposed to be there to watch as well) with that being said the customer service was AMAZING! There were several phone calls with tech support and several emails often just minutes after I sent mine. With that all being said if I had to rate it I couldn't honestly give it an excellent rating, but the potential is there. We did use it on my phone and my daughter spent about an hour on just one of the stories and it wasn't just watching and listening there were things to do to interact (help bake grandma's cookies etc) I think if you would like to have several kid play with it you should look at getting the rug but if you have an only child or a child much younger than their siblings the duvet could be the perfect fit for those kids almost old enough not to nap but they need a rest time.

Thank you Tryazon and SpinTales for all of your help with this experience and the free products we were given in exchange for a party and a review
. All the words here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment