Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Daily Goodie Box Review


Well we really tried to make an unboxing video but for some reason my blog will not allow me to post it the whole unboxing video it was too long so here is a snippet of what we got to try for the Dailey Goodie Box... Sorry we couldn't post everything. I have just found out about this company and this is my first time getting a box from them, there was a lot of new products I have never tried and I got a LOT of feedback on Facebook about several of these items. (Like some of you actually LOVE ginger and oh the ways to use coconut oil!! 

Prince of Peace - Ginger Chews with Mandarin Orange
We weren't a huge fan of these but they didn't really stand a chance- our family isn't big into ginger!

Sun & Earth - Stain Remover Pen
I love the size of this product and immediately threw it in my purse!


Kay’s Naturals - Sweet BBQ Snack Mix
These were delish! We opened them just to sample them and ended up polishing off the whole bag in a matter of seconds! 

GoViter - Viter Energy Mints
I passed these along to my husband because caffeine and I are not good friends. 

Herb Guru - Herbal Tea 
The tea was interesting I got the fruity recovery tea and saved it for after a longer distance run it had an interesting flavor and I thought it was fun to try. I didn't really enjoy it cold so I actually heated it up and thought it was very good then!! 

Hydralyte  - Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets
we haven't had a chance to try these no one has needed them but I am so happy to have these on hand for when we will need them, also easy to just throw in a bag and take on a trip if needed

Andalou Naturals - Renewal Face Cream Pods
This was my favorite product!!! LOVED these cream pods, they left my skin feeling so good and made it look nice as well. 

Prince & Spring - Organic Coconut Oil
Love these single serve coconut oil packs I can not wait to use them for so many different reasons and in different ways. 

Overall this box was amazing and a lot of fun. It's a great way to get to try new products and find ones to keep coming into your house. Daily Goodie Box. It's more than just Free Samples!
I reviewed this in order to get this box for free- all the comments here are my own. I make no money off of you clicking on any of the links I just enjoy doing it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment