Monday, April 16, 2018

AFFAGATO?! Review

So if you are like me you have never heard of the word Affagato before- until about a month ago I hadn't heard it either, but that all changed when MyMagazine Sharing Network sent me some free K-pods and free ice cream coupons to try this product out for myself. Now when you say ice cream and coffee together my interest is already peaked so I was excited to get to try it. It is a lot like a coffee float. To make it was simple put a scoop of ice cream in a mug and then have your Keurig make coffee into that mug- top with some whipped cream and some chocolate syrup and sip and enjoy. I really did enjoy it and will probably be making it again. Enjoy the pictures
I received free product and samples in exchange for my review. All the words here are my own.
sharing some with my mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment