Thursday, April 19, 2018

Ripple Greek Yogurt Alternative Review


I have tried Ripple products in the past, their pea plant milk alternative and also their creamer when I was on a Keto diet and couldn't have dairy products. So I was excited to get to try their new Greek Yogurt, with a free product coupon from MyMagazine Sharing. I chose Maple flavor and it had a very good front taste, the after taste threw me off for the first few bites but it ended up being very yummy. The texture of the yogurt was super smooth and it had a great feel in my mouth. I only wished I would have gotten a different flavor- while I enjoyed the maple I have never had another brand's maple flavored yogurt so I feel I wasn't quite able to compare it as I would have been if I would have gotten say blueberry. All in all it was good and I will buy it again when I have some more coupons.
Thank you My Magazine Sharing and Ripple for the free product coupon. All the words here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment