Sunday, June 17, 2018

Lays Kettle Cooked Chips Review

Summer is crazy at our house- all six of us home for almost three months, this means a lot of meals are needed. We go through food so fast- and chips are a staple at our house because we eat lunches of sandwiches, chips, fruit, and yogurt on most days. It was fun to get to try the Lays Kettle Cooked chips for free from MyMagazine Sharing. I was a bit disappointed since the flavor we were given was original because I just don't like original potato chips however my kiddos ate these up in a hurry. I do love the Lays brand and have the kettle chips re fun to eat because they have the added crunch I also like how the chips actually look like thinly sliced potatoes. Thank you My Magazine Sharing for the free sample I received all the words here are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment