Monday, June 18, 2018

Rituals product review

When I found out that Tryazon wanted people to try the Ritual of Sakura beauty box they had me at the words "relax with ____" I applied a few days before the start of summer when the WHOLE family is home for three months. While I love this time, I also know there is not much relaxation. 
I was given a foaming shower gel, a shower gel oil, rice scrub, and a body cream. I loved the foaming shower gel and enjoyed using it is a shaving gel, it did a great job of making me feel like I covered my entire body with cleanliness and all the products have a pleasant scent. I enjoyed using the scrub on my knees and elbows- I don't typically use a scrub at this time of year because I like my tan to last! Which brings me to the shower oil. It tells me that with use of the oil my tan can last 4-6 weeks longer. Um YES! I will be saving this for August so that I can stay darker longer. I really enjoyed this box and how it was supposed to be a relaxing box. The price is right for those who want to give it as a gift $25 for the set. I thought that was very affordable for a piece of comfort and relaxation in my own home. 

Thank you Rituals and Tryazon for my free sample of your product. All the words listed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment