Sunday, February 24, 2019

January Freebies and Survey incentives

Whelp- I am going to be scaling back on my surveys as I have accepted a new online job that will pay me almost as much as I make per month now so I will slowly start dropping a few of my sites. I will be starting with MyPoints because they send the most emails. In January I had some fun things come- but not a whole lot of money.

Crowdtap
Jan 18th Revlon Root Erase Hair color
Jan 22nd $10 Amazon code

e-search
Jan 31st $2 paypal

Incentive Logic actually not sure what this is
Jan 28th $10 paypal

My Coke Rewards
Jan 22nd 1 Free AMC movie ticket
Jan 22nd 1 free large popcorn
Jan 22nd 1 free large drink

Parent’s Speak
Jan 14th $11 check

Ripple Street
Jan 31st Dove Foaming Body Wash

TMBI
Jan 2nd $5 Amazon Gift Card

Tryazon
Jan 28th
2 Milk Chocolate Crunchy Nut Bars
2 Dark Chocolate Crunchy Nut Bars
3 Blond Crunchy Nut Bars
2 Chocobloc Milk Mini cartons
2 chocobloc dark minis cartons
2 Milk Miniatures Cartons
2 Dar Miniatures Cartons

Total $38

No comments:

Post a Comment