Thursday, March 21, 2019

Feb Surveys and incentives

I did cut back I promise! It hasn't seemed like it because the two companies I gave up sent so many emails I am still SOMEHOW playing catchup. If I will ever get caught up though it will not be as hard to get back on track. I just need to get caught up someday! I am going under 400 emails today. February was an awesome month as far as online work goes. There is a new company that has me interview people- the fun part about this is BOTH people get paid. So I spend about twenty minutes with my friend and we each got $25 they also sent a report card! I have some work to do!
I also got to do a fun one with Focus Point Global. It was a great online experience.

E-Bates
Feb 6th $12.65 paypal

E-Poll
Feb 7th $30 paypal

Focus Point Global
Feb 2nd $60 Visa gift card
Feb 16th $135 Visa Gift Card

Insider Insight
Feb 8th $48.25 (half for me half for a Amy who took the survey with me.)

Mommies with Cents
Feb 4th Master Mind and Sequence board games

MyCokeRewards
Feb 1st $2 Amazon Reward

Opinion Outpost
Feb 5th 2 Jack’s cheese pizzas to try
Feb 7th $20 Paypal

No comments:

Post a Comment