Monday, April 8, 2019

March freebies and incentives


So I got a new online job that pays pretty well (for a very small part time job) so I decided to close out a few accounts that sent just oh so many emails. I kept them both until I was ready to cash out and then my life got SO MUCH easier. I can almost always get caught up on email if in a day. I am less than a week behind right now! I went from being 1200 emails behind to 45. This is a doable future. So goodbye to LifePoints and My Points. It's time to live life a little bit more!


Crowdtap
March 12th CND Vinylux Nailpolish and topcoat
March 26th $10 Amazon gift code

LifePoints
March 19th $50 Paypal (then I closed this account 20 emails a day is 15 too many)

My Coke Rewards
March 30th Coupon for a free 20 oz pop at quick trip

My Points (and then I closed my account)
March 1st $25 paypal

Newsy
March 14th $25 Amazon card

Opinion Outpost
March 2nd $20 Opinion Outpost

SheSpeak
March 1st The Girl He Used to Know book

Sweepstakes
March 30th $5 off Mobile 1 At Walmart coupon

???
March 1st $5 Amazon Gift Card




No comments:

Post a Comment