Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Smart Games Review

I will write a few things but I love how this video turned out! My daughter is getting pretty skilled at her camera and video making skills. These games from Smart Games are a lot of fun and great for the current climate in our country. When social distancing is the key phrase in every conversation it is great for classrooms to be able to have some options for giving students something fun and challenging to do alone at their desk. We were able to test three products IQ Stars, Astroid Escape and Shooting Stars. Our favorite game was for sure the IQ Stars, for several nights it was all my kids wanted to play we also really liked Asteroid Escape and even kids who would not normally sit down and play a game enjoyed this challenge. I was very happy to be to donate my extra set of games to my son's second grade class. Thank you Smart Games and Tryazon for this wonderful experience. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment