Thursday, September 17, 2020

Vasta Tryazon Party

 

Vasta sheet slicer- claims to make vegetable and fruit sheets or fettuccine sized veggie noodles. Our family and friends were excited to try this out, but I will say we have a little bit of work to do with fully understanding how the Vasta slicer works. We had great luck with our apples and the kids really enjoyed eating them with peanut butter and jelly. With the squash and zucchini we didn't have the greatest luck BUT I am blaming a not super fresh veggie on that. I have not given up and am planning on getting a few more since I found an amazing recipe for zucchini noodles I just need to go find me another zucchini. The machine is available on Amazon and Walmart.com It is set at a very affordable price as well. Thank you Vasta and Tryazon for the opportunity to try this out. We will continue to use it in the upcoming weeks!  




No comments:

Post a Comment