Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New found respect

Well I have a new found respect for first and second grade teachers. Tonight was day two of Bible School. We had thirteen today, one more than yesterday. But today seemed a bit harder even though we had more helpers. It's a hard line to toe when you have kids that a super active and don't listen and you know they want your attention so they act out, and knowing how to handle so they don't disrupt others, but also so you don't give them too much attention and they see that it is working. AAHHH! It was fun and the kids are really enjoying the songs and everything else and hopefully learning more about God ( I know with the meals sometimes Bible school can just be a place parents send their kids so they don't have to feed them)

Tent night went good...for Justus. I really hate sleeping in a tent and the floor was hard so it was just hard but he only woke up at 4:30 and then again at 7:30. So we are hoping the BAK works out. It was cold and rainy so the first time in a long time that we didn't go for walk. The last day of my gym membership was today so I utilized that and went and walked on the treadmill.

Got the jars done for our fundraiser so tomorrow I will be taking them to 11 businesses. I hope it goes well we will leave the jars there for about two weeks. Pam had some LIVESTRONG bracelets in kids' sizes so they fit on the lids of the small mouthed jars, so I thought they looked pretty cool. Tomorrow Kjell leaves at 4PM to find his dad, where he may be on his bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment