Friday, January 4, 2013

Old Navy Activeware

Well the timing of receiving this latest sample share wasn't quite as good as I had hoped. For some reason I thought I was going to have my baby early and I would be able to try on my workout clothes before the coupon ran out. Well the coupon ran out Dec 27th and Javan was born Dec 28th so Kjell got to pick out my workout clothes for me (we had been to ON before the coupons came so he knew what I wanted. I was disappointed though I had wanted a purple top but of course they had from x small to xx large but no regular large so Kjell got to have the final say on the shirt even though I was looking online to make sure I liked it. Somehow I don't think I will look this slender in it right away LOL. I am also excited about the pants I love the pair that I got last year so here is what I got this year. Women's Active Color-Block Compression Capris (20So I don't know they may look ok together. I went to their website to get these pictures and the opening screen says activeware up to 40% off the top I got is selling for seven dollars, pretty good deal. I love Old Navy and how far they have come in providing more than just t shirts and jeans they are getting good. Oh and I bought silver ballet flats as well that day... love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment