Saturday, October 11, 2014

Best party ever! #vocalpoint #fisher-price

Oh my goodness I have hosted a lot of parties in the past but this one was probably one of the best ones ever. I always love getting new toys but I have never been able to share so many items with my friends.

we got to try out two new toys the Laugh and Learn Smart Stages train and the Laugh and Learn Smart Stages Chair. I was super excited about the train because my almost two year old LOVES trains so I knew this was going to be a success no matter what. I was right, the train not only has sounds and lights it MOVES!!! I love how both toys have three stages for learning because toys are EXPENSIVE and it's so awesome that I can buy my little guy a toy and he will not get tired of it for several more years. I also like that some of the things it talked about involved my kids getting up and moving around. There are three parts to this train so with several kids at the party it was nice to be able to hand the parts out to different kids and they all were entertained. I am not going to lie when I saw the chair I was like, hummm what in the world am I going to do with this and will the kids even like it since it doesn't move? However this toy was such a hit with the kids they all wanted to sit in the chair! I could not believe how happy they were with the chair and how entertaining it was for the kids. I also liked how this product has the three different learning stages which grow with my child. My older kids (ages 4, 6, 8 ) all enjoy the third level of fun. I would recommend both of the toys for mommies to get their kiddos. 

I was given this fun pack from Vocalpoint in exchange for my review. All words expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment