Thursday, August 25, 2011

Products I never have to buy

I never have to buy toothpaste, deodorant or shampoo (and conditioner) These are some of the most widely out their freebies I get them ALL the time. Today I got a "sample" of Degree deodorant-these samples last 2 to 3 months. And that is about how often the deals come up. They also sent a $1.00 coupon just in case I would NEED to purchase. These are also good if you don't use them yourself to throw into Operation Christmas child boxes, and donate to homeless shelters. Here is a CREST sample for you all. It comes to you from a site http://www.frugalfritzie.com , the main reason I follow her site is she lets you know the weekly Dillon's best deals and the prices match those in Kansas!
here is the link

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent.aspx?id=99800

walmart has great free samples this is actually where I started getting any free samples Mom is the Post Master in Fowler and a lady kept getting stuff from Walmart and she asked how. So the rest is history.

Just an FYI for new freebie seekers. They DO run out. Don't complain there will be more hopefully you will get them. I see so many distasteful comments on facebook (the company's sites) when people don't get them and it's like sheesh they don't have to give you anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment