Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Viva Vantage paper towels

Thanks to Crowdtap I got to try a roll of Viva Vantage paper towels. They have a new texture to give them more scrubbing power! I really enjoyed them and was impressed how well they worked on some of my toughest jobs. I tested them against a store brand with a table spoon of water on the table and then mopped it up just like the commercials! I could really tell the difference as soon as I picked up the store brand one it felt heavier and it ripped. The Viva roll didn't seem as heavy- the water was completely sopped up and then it took me pulling for a long time to get it to pull apart. I will be buying them again.


I was offered a free roll of Viva for my opinion on the product from Crowdtap, all the words written here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment