Monday, May 29, 2017

April Freebies and FIDGET SPINNERS what???



Well something new entered my life this past month- I have on occasion helped my brother in laws with their business in Topeka and their big selling item the last few months have been the fidget spinners and cubes so I took a few home to try to sell and was shocked to discover that well there was a HUGE market for it for about a month so I am just now finishing up my month of April emails! I thought I would sell 20 and I ended up selling close to 500. I also did some online work for them this month so I just didn't have as much time to sit and do my emails. (If anyone missed ordering plesae get in touch with me on how to get your own!) That being said I got a lot of fun things this past month and will highlight a few of the companies. E-Poll- is a fun company if you can keep up with their emails. Not that they send a lot but if you don't answer within a few days then they aren't open I actually only get about 2-4 a week and they are usually about famous figures like do you recognize _____? It does take awhile to make a lot of money from them but only because they don't send that many emails. I also love the companies that continue to pay in COLD. Hard. CASH. My favorite. MySurvey is the exact opposite meaning they send like 10 or more emails a day. They drive me nuts but once again they pay in cash and I get about $50 every other month so I still consider them worth my time. So I will have a giveaway this month FINALLY. I don't have anything I won or received but I am going to give away a spinner IF I can give it to you I  WILL not be mailing it. I am going to have it close in time that I will know the winner in Meade so if someone in Meade wins I can deliver it there!  Scroll to the bottom to find the entry. 

Coke Points
May 16th 8X8 Shutterfly Photo book

Crowdtap
April 22nd Mrs. Myers Body wash

E-Poll
April 11th $30 PayPal

Magazines
Family Fun May
Family Circle May
Outside Magazine May
Parents May
Reader’s Digest May
Redbook May
SI Golf + April 10th
Sports Illustrated April 10th , April 17th  
Sports Illustrated for Kids April
Woman’s Day May

Opinion Outpost
April 11th $20 paypal

PinchMe
April 11th  sample size after shave balm, Sensodyne sample size tooth paste, Pure Leaf Tea bag, coupon for a free 8X8 Shutterfly book

MySurvey
April 14th $50 paypal

Smiley360
April 17th Arm and Hammer Spin Toothbrush
April 17th L’il Critters Vitamins
April 26th Oxi Clean Laundry Paks 18 count  

Sweepstakes
April 1st coupon for one free Snickers Bar

Tryazon
April 10th SpinTales Enchanted Duvet and pillow case, 5 20 piece puzzles, sticker sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment