Sunday, May 7, 2017

Mrs Meyer's Clean Day Body Wash Review

Thanks to Crowdtap and Mrs. Meyer's I got to try a new body wash product. I had heard lots about Mrs. Meyer's products and how good they are, but up to this point I had never tried them. The first time I used the body wash I thought it was a tad runny but I think that was just the essential oils had settled on the top so now whenever I use it I turn the bottle upside down and back up again and it has been fine. I have been training for my half marathon in two weeks so I have been in the shower a lot more than usual from so many runs. I am glad to have this product with me along this journey as the scent is just so fresh and spring like it is the perfect time to be using it. I also thought that it made my skin feel really good, that oil in the product was great at doing what it was supposed to do without going overboard. I like that it doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it as well.

I was given a free sample from Crowdtap and Mrs. Meyer's in exchange for my review. All the words here are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment