Friday, April 5, 2013

Dial Kids body+hair wash

YAY! something fun for the kids- well if you kids like to take baths as much as my kiddos do. I am so proud of Dial for adding a kids line into their mix of products. I was raised on Dial soap the bright orange bar soap was really the only soap I knew existed as a kid! So I am glad to see them branching out. They worked with pediatric dermatologists on the special formula and designed two products one for kids ages 2-5 the scent is Peachy clean and one for kids ages 6-10 (this one comes inwatery melon or berry cool we tried the melon one) They are two-in-ones so shampoo and body wash in the same product which helps save some time AND some space around the tub! I enjoyed the product because I like a little scent on my kids after they bathe and this seemed to have it. The kids liked the design of the bottles a lot as well.

So I was thinking how to make this one fun and I have decided I want to know  your kids' nicknames- all of our kids have nicknames although I don't use the one Kjell has for Justus so I don't remember what it is his is the least frequently used. Kiah we sometimes call Kicks and Karis is often known as baby or baby beluga, and Javan is Javan bojangles. so to enter let me know your kid (s) grandkids godkids whatever nickname you can enter more than once for this I will count every child's nickname as one entry however you can only WIN once- but this will give some people more chances! Also if you click on the picture below you can WIN 1000 SOMEDAY either me or someone who follows my blog better win one of these. Good luck!
the dial brand provided me with a sample of these two products however all opinions are mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment