Monday, April 1, 2013

Purex Glitter


Purex has outdone themselves this time! I was surprised to find a new bottle at my door and this one is the most fun one yet. It is called Purex glitter. And I kid you not it adds glitter to your clothes! So I will announce a warning that you may not want to get your husband's underwear in the load! The girls have been having a blast picking clothing items to put in to add a touch of glitter we have done dresses, pjs you name it the girls want their clothes to sparkle. I will attach a picture of one of the items we have tried. The cool thing about the product is when you are done with the glitter just wash it with a different detergent and it is gone. I only have one coupon for this product and since it's so super special sign up today ONLY. Just leave me a comment about what clothing item you would like to see sparkle either on here or on facebook! Good luck!

1 comment: