Saturday, October 1, 2011

PARTY DAY

Well my back aches my feet hurt and there are a ton of dishes to wash, YUP it was party day. I think it went rather well. We got to hold and feel (and take home) so many different MAM products thanks to Child's Play Party (check them out on facebook) I learned so much I need to have another kid! MAM makes bottles that can self sanitize in the microwave in three minutes (that was pretty cool) glow in the dark pacifiers, cool things for baby's teeth including fun toothbrushes for babies and toddlers and teethers. This was one of the best freebies I have gotten in a long time. I enjoyed so much learning about so many new products, but also as the breastfeeding peer counselor in town and just being a mom of young kids I know so many people who are pregnant or just had babies. It was so nice to be able to give them something. Everyone seems to be having money issues now and I always want to talk about freebies that I get, well it sure was fun tonight to be able to give away so many goodies to friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment