Monday, September 26, 2011

A freebie for my readers

Today I got I got a sample of Taylor Swift's new perfume...
I also signed up for a book club that I got two free books and a $1.00 check ... odd probably shouldn't have done that now I'll get mail all the time from them and hopefully I don't open them or they will cost a lot

I also got a NIIIICE check for $100 from one of my survey sites, I can't tell how long I've been saving for this because they only let me back up a year and I haven't done anything in the last year. I like this site because it combined two of my favorite sites into one when I was trying to lower the amounts of surveys I did. If anyone is interested in becoming a member of this one just let me know. My laptop is broken but I know I have tested several products for them as well in the last year

Ok now here is where you can get your freebieI got a free five hour energy shot today in the mail and they would like to share one with you. Just go to www.buy5hour.com. that's all it says it takes and you will get your own in the mail. :) Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment